Just Like That...


 For so many things in life, I have just these three words, just like that.


I did decide that I wouldn’t let my blog become another of my diaries. But it’s been so very long that I wrote here, how does it even matter anyway.
Random thought threads:

-          After 2.5 years and so much of resistance, I’ve finally fallen in love with Delhi. The restaurants and the beats of this city.
-          Some people are just made like that, and they are just meant to be like that, unconventional and forever alone.
-          But then maybe they don’t have an option but to derive meaning and strength from within, so yes, that’s the good part.
-          Everything has it’s negatives, there’s a reason they say that we are our choices.
-           Staying up till 3 AM shivering with fever gives you a lot many insights about your life.
-          Everything that is about to end suddenly seems so dear.
-          But then that is life, being a phoenix, rising again.
-          So when there are hundreds of things that are going left, maybe you should just let them. Let them go wherever. Let them get lost. Or you clear your trail. Maybe that’s the best you can do.
-          One piece of advice I really do want to give you right now is that you should go and eat the Sitafal ice-cream of Naturals.
-          Song of the moment: Yahi Hota Pyaar from Namaste London (Ha! I know how big an illusion this stupid thing called love is, and yet. Ironies have their own beauty :D)
-          Want to get lost...
 Jo poori ho jaaye, vo tamanna hi kya... 

Comments

Popular Posts