Back From...Somewhere!



 Dude! The last post was in January. I am almost embarrassed. But really, is this what they mean when they say blogs are becoming obsolete? Maybe in this form, yes. Like everything else, we humans get bored and shift to a new version of everything. However, how many of us can deny that our minds hold close a certain edition of things, a paused frame from a certain point of time. Enough with the banter about something that equals an inability to let go, for all that matters.



I realized I am quite incapable of doing anything within the confines of a 'brief'. Tell me to write about a particular thing, my mind would go numb. Tell me to read a particular book, I would lose interest. (That's how I very subtly explain the aborted 2016 Reading Challenge). 



Anyway, life has changed. Somewhat. It's a new place, new people.
I am where I wanted to be, but then some questions still remain. Maybe it's all "you would be where you are meant to be, doing what you are supposed to be with the people you really need by your side" thing.
But darling, never stop aspiring, because that is what renders meaning to the whole thing.


Also, what's up with the over-connectedness? Why has it recently become so difficult for anyone to just dissociate themselves from the whole scene and just be?
"Just being", isn't it what this is all about, anyway? It feels beautiful, trust me, with only you and the universe. It's also addictive though, and you would feel a little jolted when you have to go back and act all normal and stuff :P

And amidst all the (self-constructed?) chaos, there are insanely cute squirrels gnawing at food to watch that would get you through.


And tea and long conversations to give hugs to your soul.


P.S. If you haven't already watched it and aren't already in love with it, go and watch You've Got Mail. It's as soothing as the combination of a big furry blanket and a puppy at your feet.

Comments

Popular Posts