Random Ramblings - II


I'm literally writing this post to make the following point: Yes, vegetarian food is awesome too! 

Not to forget, just so damn beautiful.



My fixation with the idea of individuality continues, but I don't really know how to sort the thoughts induced by two movies I lately watched:




 
I'm telling you a big secret now; chocolate vermicelli tastes heavenly on kesar pista kulfi. (You're welcome)



And here's our tribute to the awesome music out there:



And well, eyes. 



Also, aren't we all a little insane? If 9 out of 10 people reflect the same thoughts, wouldn't they label the 10th one as insane? But isn't insanity kind of liberating? No standards to love up to, no strangulations of any sort whatsoever?



What happens when a girl gets to spend one whole day amidst books?



P.S. New template! Yay!




Comments

Popular Posts