Just A Little Care Here n There...



Why do people find it weird?
When i don't want to care for myself?



I just want someone to care for me...
And me to care for them...



I think the world will be a better place if we share care...
a little here and a little there...?



Sometimes, when times are dark, there comes a feeling of dependency
Why can't we be self sufficient? Why an unsure reliance on others?



But thats the beauty subsisting in the whole creation
Interdependence, Interconnections...



Don't look at me with questioning eyes
Rather go and find out yourselves



Care is so much more beautiful
When given to someone and taken from someone:)



Comments

  1. really well written tamanna. :) :) u very well stated- care is very beautiful, when given to someone and taken from someone.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is a lack of sensitivty ,thas why!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gauri didi
    thanks for dropping by:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ah! so capturing....i loved it :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts