Blah.


After some 350 posts on tamannaein, when I had started this blog, there were two things in my mind. One, I would not delete or revert anything to the drafts. Second, I would not incessantly drool out words. Well, both of them stand broken hereby. Since I have lost the capability to write sensible and “well-framed” stuff, why should I let my blog wither away. After all, I should respect all the internet space it is using ;)
Did I tell you the best things in life are the moments we spend with loved ones?
Like, there are a lot of things that mix-up and make this weird thing called life, but love is like salt in that bhel-poori of life. Nothing makes sense without that.

Some of the best moments I have been bestowed upon:-
  • Watching Jab We Met for the nth time with daadi, all tucked away in blankets and having tea. (Also, her commenting that I am a lot like Geet :D)
  • Cooking with my little brother, of course that implies him doing the cooking and me doing all the chottu waale kaam.
  •  Going to the Gurudwara and alongside gedhis with my childhood friend.
  • Discussing things with mum.
  • Telling dad to being samosas and pakoddes and jalebis and relishing them with him.


Okay.  I should stop. This is NOT my personal diary.
Also, all these are basically the things I want to relive, infinitely badly. But of course, I cannot. These and many more that I stopped myself from blurting out.

Anyhow, I have not completed a single novel after I started working. It has almost started feeling like a jinx to me now. The list goes like this:
  1. Narcopolis
  2. Mahabharata
  3. Winter of the World
  4. Messages from the Masters
  5.  Collection of Love Stories by Ravindra Singh
  6. A Suitable Boy
  7. Something by Shobha De

      Oh boy, I am in serious trouble.

And by the way, did you know ginger tea tastes a lot more awesome than elaichi tea in winters?  *hardcore_tea_fan*
A lot of people have been saying that winters are gloomy and dark. I don’t know.  There is an amalgam of music and quilts and blankets and tea and novels and momos and pakodde. *Snuggles*

Basically, I live my life on weekends, only and only. 
Which is over. *Beep Beep--Robot Mode On*

And the pic, just cz it is so lovely! 

Comments

Popular Posts