Life


I know what I get high on. Doing good. Being good. Creativity. Helping others. Doing the kind of things the world calls naive and stupid. Giving yourself up for someone. Eating. Eating creatively. Or endlessly. Getting lost in a book for hours. Feeling with the characters. Looking at pretty things. Being perfectly okay that you cannot do them that awesomely. Standing amongst the audience and clapping is great enough. Appreciating. Dance. Music. Strong tea. Stronger coffee with chocolate in it. Talking to a little kid. Making him feel special. Planting kisses. Talking and talking. Sitting on the terrace and just looking at the sky. Hugging tightly. Holding hands and walking. Praying. Cracking stupid jokes, laughing my guts out. Acting stupid and making people laugh. I know what I get high on. Life.

Comments

Popular Posts