How Much Love - Part II


Okay, it kept me nagging till now, the way I ended the last post.

I mean, we should always ALWAYS focus on the solution, no matter how big the problem is, haina?
Here are some things I would really like a lot of us to follow, I could be totally mistaken or not in agreement with your opinions, but I still hold the faith close that it would do us good if the world follows more of these.

* Please pleaseeeeeeeeee do not waste food. I have lived in a hostel, and I’m working in an MNC. I know you find it a daunting task to go back and stand in the line and refill your plate, but please.
I recon on some rare occasions, you serve the food and you really cannot eat it, or don’t want to, given the scenario with vendors. But still, you know you can reduce those occasions.
Please think of the million people starving, those dried tears on a child’s cheek when he had to go to bed hungry when you are about to throw the food.


* You can donate for a child’s education (For Example: you can check this). A child’s education for one year costs lesser than a pair of Lee denims. Seriously, it’s not a big deal. You JUST have to take an initiative.

* Spend time with them, spread love, spread smiles, feel a high like none other.  Go to an old age home. Listen to them. Celebrate your salary or hike by distributing sweets amongst little kids. You might wonder why give them junk food. But they don’t get to eat chocolates every day. When you smile by looking at their smiles, their faith in the goodness of this world would be restored. Is there anything better than that?


* Be kind. Yes, you know how this world is a bitter place and things kind of suck, but they are just getting to know it. We existing humans have this responsibility of presenting a fair enough and hopeful picture, don’t we? Look at them in their eyes and smile in a way that their soul feels stirred.


* I don’t get why adoption is not done as much as it can be in India. Is there anything at all that is as good as being an angel for someone? If nothing, why don’t people take inspiration from Angelina Jolie or Baghban? 

My favorite teacher used to say that God is Good. As simple as that. What we send around would come back sometime, haina? Why not be the person we once needed or wished for. I know the world right now is kind of intent upon making us shrewd, but we are this world. Why not become the special ones, the ones with the spark?




Comments

Popular Posts